- Collect pictures for a report.
1.Conduct photo-journalists how to make a photo report. Tell him what you require about photo contents, composition of pictures and whom to shoot.
2.Download picture from photo-agencies.
3.If news happens un-locally, find way to get on-the-spot pictures. For example, call photo journalists engaged by special arrangement if necessary.
- Comunicate with page-editors on contents and structure of a page.
- Edit photos by graphic softwares like photoshop and coreldraw.
- Write photo instructions and make sure the instructions are short and clear enough.
- Full knowledge of journalism and photography.