- “Peace war found” means “It’s me who broke wind”…
- Pan Shiyi, boss of SOHO, made fun of Wang Shi (boss of Vanke) and Sun Hongbin (boss of Sunco) while attending a night talk show on Phoenix TV yesterday. Mr. Pan responsibly announced that the yield of real estate was lower than 7.7%. Bullshiting…He must be telling a fib.
- OneShot took to study the 2005 white paper of AmCham-China which I received in a short interview with a professor of AmCham-China. I found the issues American merchants concerns about most are Antitrust, HR, IPR and standards. You can also click here to download the PDF version of this white paper.
- Trial version of new sportphoto-China’s backstage.
- China loses 1-2 against Iraq in qualifying round of 2005 Asian Football Cup. Captain Du Wei’s inexpedience fault straightly caused this lost.
- Gorgeous TV advertisement of new Li-Ning sneakers.
Music Today: Britney Spears—<I love Rock n Roll>