One shot diary:
- I should never dribble basketball on the floor anymore, or the neighbor downstairs would kill me.
- A special cocktail with gin, vodka and tonic mixed by myself tasted cool. I could be a bar tender.
- U.S. crude oil futures jumped nearly 5 in electronic trade to touch a peak of $70.80 per barrel, the highest front-month price since the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) began trading the contracts in 1983.
- Some an Audi A8L parks in the courtyard. In my opinion, bounders prefer BMW 7** or Benz S-class. So I wonder whom this vehicle belongs to?
- Gee! I can enjoy the real Shanghai wonton at home. They taste the same as those I had in Jixiang wonton.
1. You look great today.（你今天看上去很棒。）
2. You did a good job. （你干得非常好。）
3. We’re so proud of you.（我们十分为你骄傲。）
4. I’m very pleased with your work.（我对你的工作非常满意。）
5. This is really a nice place.（这真是个好地方！）
6. You’re looking sharp! （你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。）
7. You always know the right thing to say. = 8. You’re very eloquent.（你总是说话得体。）
9. Nice going! = you did a good job.（干得好！）
10. The food is delicious.（好吃！）
11. Everything tastes great.（每样东西都很美味！）
12. Your son/daughter is so cute.（你的孩子很可爱。）
13. What an adorable baby! （多么可爱的孩子。）
14. I admire your work. = 15.
15. I respect your work.（我对你的工作表示敬意。）
16. You’ve got a great personality.（你的个性很好。）
17. You have a good sense of humor.（你真幽默。）
18. Your Chinese is really surprising.（你的中文令人惊讶。）
19. Your English is incredible.（我真不敢相信你的英语。）
20. You have a very successful business.（你的事业很成功。）
21. You’re very professional.（你非常专业。）
22. Your company is very impressive.（你的公司给我留下深刻印象。）
23. You’re so smart.（你非常聪明。）
24. I envy you very much.（我非常羡慕你。）
25. Your wife is very charming.（你的妻子很有魅力！）
26. You two make a lovely couple.（你们真是天生的一对！）
27. You’re really talented.（你很有天赋。）
28. You look nice in that color.（你穿那种颜色很好看。）
29. You have a good taste.（你很有品位。）
30. You look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding. =you look like a movie star.（你看上去帅呆了。）
Hans Zimmer <zap mama>