每日翻译练习[七二]

You Are Korean!

 

 

You have a container full of Kim-Chee in your fridge right now.

冰箱里总是装满了辣白菜。

You or your parents start singing when drunk.

喝酒喝到兴起就要唱歌。

Your parents are shorter than you.

你比父母要长得高些。

Your parents think church is a social event.

对于你的父母来说,教堂是重要的社交场所。

Your main source of income is New Years.

你的最大收入来自年终奖金。

Everyone asks if you’re Chinese.

无数问你是不是中国人。

Your parents think anything goes with rice. "Glue? Use rice, it’s better".

大米有无数种用处,甚至可以米饭可以当胶水用。

Your parents have never kissed you.

你的父母从未亲吻过你。

Your parents have never kissed each other.

他们也从不互相亲吻。

Failing a class means finding a new place to live.

考试不及格意味着转学。

Your mom rents Korean soap operas and watches them daily.

你母亲每天租肥皂剧来看。

Sleeping on the floor is nothing new to you.

睡地板很正常。

Your parents yell your Korean name REAL loud in public places.

你的父母总是喜欢在公共场合大声呼喊你的名字。

No matter how hard they try, your parents will never pronounce "wood" correctly.

你父母永远不能把“wood”读对。

You have to translate for your parents when ordering fast food.

吃快餐时你还得为你父母解释菜单。

Your family owns a dry cleaning place, liquor store, or grocery store.

你家开了个干洗店、小酒店或者是杂货铺。

Your mother has a short haired, curly perm.

你妈会把头发烫成黄色卷发。

Your parents still tried to get you into places half-price saying you’re 12 when you’re really 14.

你父母常会谎称你只有12岁,尽管你已经14岁了,这样的目的是能享受一些半价服务。

You ask your parents help on your math homework and 2 hours later they’re still lecturing you about how they knew it in 4th grade.

你父母辅导你数学课程,而他们说来说去也只有4年级的水平。

You have a 40 lb. bag of rice in your pantry.

你的储藏室里有袋40磅的大米。

You’ve had to sit through karaoke videos with ugly Asian women attempting to dance in a temple or park.

公园里的妇女们大摇大摆的跟着卡拉ok跳舞。

You’ve had to eat parts of animals they don’t even put in hotdogs.

你得吃一些“下水”,连做热狗的价值都没有。

Piles of shoes tend to make it hard to open the front, back, and closet doors.

无数的鞋子把房门堵得水泄不通。

You hear (your name + eee (optional) + yah) every time someone calls you.

每次接电话,人们总是“咿咿呀呀”的称呼你。

Your parents insist you marry someone Korean.

你父母坚持让你娶(嫁)各韩国人。

People see a bunch of scribble on chopsticks and ask you to translate.

筷子上写有龙飞凤舞的文字

Your parents simply cut off the green/black part off the bread and say "Eat it anyway, it’s good for you".

发霉的面包,收拾一下还是能吃。

Your parents have either forced you to play the piano, violin, or both.

父母强迫孩子学钢琴或小提琴。

You have rocks, sticks, leaves, deer antlers, and other strange smelling substances for medicine.

各种各样的东西都拿来当药物:矿物、树枝、叶子、鹿角以及各种气味奇怪的东西。

When you go to buffets, your parents make you eat until you think you’re going to hurl, and even after you do, they say, "good, eat more".

到自助餐厅总是要拼了老命的吃。

After you get off the phone with someone from the opposite sex, your parents will start interrogating you about that person (except the last one). You’ll talk to someone from the opposite sex two days in a row, and your parents immediately think there’s something going on.

要是你跟异性打过电话,你的父母会爹爹不休的询问你。要是两天连续喝异性打电话,你的父母会看出一些“苗头”。

You bring home straight A’s, and your parents say, "So? You’re supposed to get that!"

你要是得了全A,你父母会说:“你本来就改拿全A


 

今日音乐

 

黑棒  《霞飞路87号》

 

笃笃笃 买糖粥

三斤核桃四今壳

恰侬额肉,还侬额壳

喏喏喏。。。。。。 

 

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s